19 December 2010

Rebuttal on the Genetics of Diabetes

Sometimes you think you are doing the right thing, but later find that oops, this was possibly a mistake. So folks, the post here deserves some corrections. Even the good people make mistakes especially when some people with an agenda possibly have set out to mislead others.

You must read the article here by another geneticist when he rebuts an article in Diabetes in Control dot com that appeared a week earlier. My take on the first article is here. Now that the pot has been stirred, I can almost guess that the discussion is not over.

The author makes some good points, but before I make another mistake and a further fool of myself, I am going to wait until we hear more. I am sure that others will weigh in on this and that the discussion has not ended.

I will try to post all discussions that I find.

No comments:

Post a Comment